physical therapy app — Motion Doctor from Physiquality
get mobile with the Motion Doctor iPad app for physical therapy.
Stay in shape and keep injuries at bay with Motion Doctor.
The Motion Doctor iPad app is a powerful, easy-to-use reference and teaching tool for anyone who wants to prevent injury and pain. Created by Desirea D. Caucci, PT, DPT, for the general public, physical therapists and their patients, Motion Doctor for iPad includes more than 60 high-quality exercise videos with narrative and written text instructions, along with rationales for each exercise.
Motion Doctor allows you to filter exercises and stretches by body part, occupation, sport or activity. Play golf? Like to garden? The app will show you step by step how to perform the exercises and stretches for your interests and lifestyle.
Motion Doctor features:
- Instructions for 60 exercises and stretches for your entire body
- High-quality video demo for each technique
- Written text description with rationale for each exercise
- Corresponding audio instructions that describe the technique as it’s being performed
- Customizable favorites list/routines
- Physical therapist search function, provided by Physiquality
To learn more, visit www.MotionDoctorApp.com or download on the iTunes App Store.